Ozone vs. the Alternative Water Sanitation Options
The use of ozone for water sanitation is over 100 years old. Ozone is the safe, simple, and naturally effective way to maintain clear and sanitary pool water without the odors and residues of chlorine, chemicals, and salt. Over our 40+ year history, we have been proudly recognized as the industry leader in developing ozone technology for residential pool applications. DEL’s systems combine top sanitation power with operational dependability to deliver the healthy, clear water swimming pool owners and their families expect.
Upon our research over the many years, we continue to find that the choice is clear - Corona Discharge (CD) ozone is a superior sanitizer. There are many alternative sanitizers available to the residential pool owner, and all of them provide at least some protection against water contaminants, but DEL’s ozonators have been proven to be effective against the broadest array of pool contaminants.
Corona Discharge Ozone Provides Many Benefits, Including:
• Proper pool water sanitation, which ensures cleanliness and safety.
• The use of ozone makes the water look clean, is soft to the touch, and does not give off unleasant chemical odors.
• Ozone neautralizes and destroys the widest possible range of contaminants, including microorganisms, pathogens (including cryptosporidium), human fluids, cosmetics and oils, metallic contaminants, and chloramines.
• Ozone does not have the noxious by-products that chlorine and salt do.
• DEL's ozone systems are environmentally friendly, energy efficient, and cost effective.
• Will not cause painful skin or eye irritations.
• Does not degrade swimwear as quickly as chemical sanitizers do
• The only by-product produced by ozone is oxygen.