DEL Ozone Sanitation Products
Where it is critical to have reliable sanitation, DEL systems offer a powerful solution. DEL Ozone engineers complete systems that include ozone generation or advanced oxidation processes, with system management and delivery to ensure the right amount of sanitation for the purpose at hand, whether it is a residential spa or an Olympic-sized swimming pool.
DEL sanitation systems are designed with the right capabilities for the design purpose. The system for your application may have:
- Ceramic, glass or chip-based corona discharge ozone generator cells properly sized for the application.
- Germicidal UV light (for advanced oxidation processes)
- Integrated DEL Ozone Safety Management System, including safety interlocks, diagnostic indicators, and injection management.
- Reliable onboard power supplies from 120 to 480 volts depending on application.
- Larger systems are water-cooled (CD-15 and higher); smaller ones are air-cooled.
- Oxygen concentration compressors for larger systems.
- Top quality corrosion resistant materials are used throughout, including both CD cells and enclosures, with enclosures built to NEMA-3R or NEMA-4X specifications where appropriate.
- Adjustable ozone output where needed, with integrated controller.
- Dissolved ozone monitor / controller available for select applications.
- Oxygen flow meter.
- Extensive fault protection is built in, including: door open switch, feed gas pressure failure, loss of vacuum, overheating, backflow preventer switch, current overdraw, and oxygen concentrator relief valve.
- Where needed, degas and ozone destruct systems included for safety.
Commercial and Residential Ozone Sanitation Systems
DEL offers superior sanitation solutions for both home and commercial (large scale) applications. Where personal or public health and safety are at stake, DEL systems deliver the natural power of ozone for reliable sanitation.