DEL Ozone Commissioning Service
All DEL Ozone systems have a comprehensive installation manual along (see Document Library) with detailed drawings for electrical and plumbing hook-up for each type of installation. With some exceptions, these guidelines enable a qualified technician or mechanical contractor to install DEL equipment for the sanitation application.
However, for all systems producing 45 grams/hour of ozone or more, and for other systems involving non-routine installations (such as most commercial aquatic venues), DEL Ozone commissioning service is provided. Upon completion of the installation a DEL Field Service engineer is called in to check the installation, start up the systems for the application, and make any corrections or adjustments to the system.
In-service training is provided as part of the commissioning service. Once the system is working properly, the operations, maintenance and facility personnel are trained on the operation, functionality, maintenance and performance of the system and given a certificate of completion of the training. In addition, facility workers may be informed about general workplace issues such as health and safety where ozone disinfection is included in routine processes. All DEL Ozone systems are fully compliant with OSHA and other applicable workplace standards.
What we do:
- Verify proper installation of your ozone system.
- Check all electrical and plumbing connections for proper materials and orientation.
- Optimize and fine tune all adjustable components for site specific parameters.
- Perform initial start-up.
- Verify operation of external control components.
- Provide training to operators and/or maintenance personnel.
- Certify the application and installation and initiate the warranty.
- Establish a record of installation specifics (photos, notes, optional equipment, etc) to provide the best customer support possible.
Present service contract and extended warranty options.
Who performs the commissioning service?
This service is provided specifically by DEL Ozone customer support service technicians. While preventative maintenance, warranty claims service, and emergency repair services may be performed by any one of our numerous Authorized Service Providers; we feel that commissioning is a critical process that allows the customer to interact with the factory support personnel, and should only be carried out by a factory technician or engineer.
When does commissioning take place?
Once the equipment has been received and installed the owner/operator shall submit a Pre-Commissioning Checklist to DEL Ozone for review. Once this has been reviewed the commissioning will be scheduled, and usually can be performed within 2-3 weeks from receipt of the Pre-Commissioning Checklist.